Our system uses GRIP FIX™ which is a 100% natural, bio-degradable, water soluble, solvent free, ecological smart anti-slip-agent that is applied to each bag, box, or any other package to reduce usage of packaging plastics in order to increase pallet load safety.
The special anti-slip application, created in his brilliant mind of retired chemist Mr. Helmut Rand from BASF's factory in Ludwigshafen, Rhineland, Germany, does not harm the surfaces it’s applied to and the packaging prints since chemical solvents are not used. It is water-based. It is certified as suitable for contact with food packages and is non-toxic.
Thanks to the GRIP FIX™ palletizing anti-slip agent, safe pallet loading is done. Small amounts of GRIP FIX™ are applied to pallet loads before palletizing. After a short drying time, pallets remain constant until they are unloaded. Here; the secret is that very low lifting force can be achieved in spite of the high pulling force. In this way, pallet loads do not slip and the packages are easily emptied. When the pallet is unloaded, GRIP FIX™ leaves no residue behind.
GRIP FIX™ with the more than 120 different formulations is successful in all of the standard packaging systems. When the pallet is unloaded, it leaves almost no residue and no marks on the packaging. Our product also meet the regulations of BfR (Federal lnstitute for Risk Assessment) and FDA (US Food and Drug Administration).
GRIP FIX™, which is needed by all of users, are specifically selected according to the both packaging used and working conditions and thus we ask you samples of packaging materials you used. According to the sample, we conduct some tests in our laboratories to determine the most appropriate anti-slip product for you. Here; some important factors like the strength of the anti-slip agent and the view of the surface after leaving are determined.
With the high shear strength created between the two packages by GRIP FIX™, both the slip of palletized products is prevented and maximum security is achieved and high savings are gained from the packaging materials like stretch film, stretch hood, cardboard corner, or PVC strips). It is also healthier to stack rigidly pallets platforms on top of each other. The low tensile strength created by the product ensures that the pallets are easily unloaded and no residue is left behind. It is approved by both. FDA and BFR for using in food.
Not only the product reduces solid waste from the use of secondary packaging materials, but it contributes also both directly and indirectly to environmental protection with its water-based, solvent-free, 100% biodegradable, zero carbon footprint. As known, less secondary packaging also indirectly contributes to reduced energy costs, increased capacity, productivity, and overhead costs and savings.
- Packages do not slip during palletizing or transport on the pallet conveyor.
- Pallets remain constant even without stretch film.
- The safety of the products during both storage and transportation is really high.
- Requires only 60 watts of energy.
- Reduces waste disposal costs due to the use of less plastic film.
- Reduces the amount of solid waste and environmental pollution.
- Reduces the time required for the production.
- Reduces the cost of stretch film by up to 100% in some cases where it is not needed anymore at all.
- Assures less mold & fungus formation. By not being stretched or stretched a little, food items are provided air which prevents mold.
- Reduces returned shipments due to falling products and crumbling pallets.